K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
Name of the Scholarship: K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
- Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
- Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2023 but not later than February 2024
- A maximum of Rs.10 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra Fellows
- A maximum of Rs.5 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for Higher Studies
Name of the Scholarship: Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for Higher Studies.
Applicant must be an Indian national, residing in India
Applicant must be below 30 years of age as of January 31, 2024
Applicant must have graduated from an accredited Indian University
Students in their final year of the degree course or those awaiting results are also eligible.
Applicants planning to pursue Postgraduate studies at top ranking institutions from Fall 2024
Applicants who have applied and are awaiting an acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply.
The award of scholarship is subject to securing admission
JN Tata Scholarships
Name of the Scholarship: JN Tata Scholarships
- Candidates should be Indians, not older than 45 years as on June 30, 2024, and graduates of a recognised Indian university with at least 60% marks on average in their undergraduate or post-graduate studies.
- Candidates are not eligible to apply if their undergraduate degree is not from a recognised University in India.
- The course to which candidates are admitted must be recognised as a Graduate Program (post – graduate in Indian terminology).
- Candidates who did not get selected in the previous year/earlier for the loan scholarship and candidates who could not avail of the loan scholarship when they were selected are eligible to apply a fresh.
- Candidates who are already pursuing postgraduate studies abroad may apply either at the end of their first year of studies or at the commencement of the second year, provided there is a minimum of one full academic year (12 months) remaining to be completed at the time of the loan scholarship award, typically in July of any calendar year.
- Candidates in the final year of their degree courses and those awaiting results are eligible to apply. Candidates may apply, even if they do not have the admission/offer letters while filling the application form from the universities to which they have applied for the academic year 2024-2025. However, they must update their application status with the Endowment once they secured admission by sending an appropriate email to email@example.com, quoting the reference number which appears on the top left side of the form.
- J N Tata scholars who have fully repaid their existing loan scholarship amount are eligible to apply.
Candidates going overseas for seminars, conferences, training, workshops, paper presentation, undergraduate studies, and any post-graduate degree/diploma/certificates through Distance learning or online medium are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates planning to pursue postgraduate and undergraduate studies in India are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are planning to study for a diploma of at least 1 year duration, whose entry-level requirement is higher secondary level, are not eligible to apply.
Amount: The loan scholarship amount ranges between Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs.10,00,000/-. All applicants do not necessarily qualify for the maximum amount.
Deadlines: Application forms will be available on our website from 2nd January till 7th March 2023
Aga Khan Scholarships
Name of the Scholarship: Aga Khan Scholarships
To be eligible for an AKF ISP award, you must:
- have excellent academic records;
- hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training/professional experience;
- demonstrate genuine financial need**;
- construct a thoughtful, reliable, multi-source funding plan**;
- be admitted to a reputable postgraduate institution***; and
have strong leadership potential, professional experience, extracurricular and/or entrepreneurial achievements, and volunteer contributions.
- Note: preference is given to young professionals under 30 years of age.
- Awards are provided according to need, but please consider the AKF ISP a resource of last resort and secure multiple sources of funding to reduce the amount you request. See the section Examples of Other Scholarships and Financial Assistance Programmes below for a ‘starter’ list of other sources of funding that may be of interest.
- AKF ISP gives priority to Master’s programmes but will also consider applications for PhD studies.
- Local/regional universities and distance learning programmes are acceptable for ISP funding, only if the quality of the course is maintained. Applications for part-time programmes and short-term courses are not considered; neither are applications from students who have already enrolled in or commenced their postgraduate studies.
Amount: Not mentioned
Deadlines: Applications for the Loan Scholarship will be open every year from December/January onwards till mid-March
S N Bose Scholars Program
Name of the Scholarship: S N Bose Scholars Program
- Indian citizens currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ degree at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India. Open to students of Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences Note: Students with a biology background should consider applying to the Khorana Program for Scholars.
Name of the Scholarship: SEG Scholarship (SEG Scholarships encourage the study of geophysics and related geosciences in universities around the world.)
- In addition to the General Prerequisites, the applicant:
must have completed an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants must either possess a four-year bachelor’s degree or a completed master’s degree; or a full-time postgraduate diploma from a recognized Indian institution, if the bachelor’s degree is of less than four years’ duration;
- must have at least three years’ full-time (paid) professional work experience relevant to the proposed field of study by the application deadline;
- should demonstrate experience in leadership and community service;
- must not have another degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program; and
if employed, should follow the instructions carefully regarding employer’s endorsement. If applicable, obtain the endorsement from the appropriate administrative authority on the FNMasters Employer’s Endorsement Form. The employer must indicate that leave will be granted for the fellowship period. The applicant can download the FNMasters Employer’s Endorsement Form from the USIEF website.
Amount: Scholarships range from US$500 to US$10,000 per academic year; average awards are approximately US$4,300.
- Students must include current transcripts
- Must include email addresses for two faculty members who have agreed to serve as references.
- Submit your application online between 1 November and 1 March.
Participating Universities/Acceptable Programs: Not Mentioned
Deadlines:Applications accepted 1 November to 1 March annually.
Timeline: November – March
Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships
Name of the Scholarship: Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships.
Eligibility: Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognised University.
Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2023 but not later than February 2031.
Amount: The fellowship will provide J-1 visa support, round-trip economy class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S., funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs, and accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines.
Application Process: https://apply.iie.org/apply/?sr=b29b205d-36bc-44e5-8e02-1d3e90c567a4
Deadlines: Not updated on the page.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships
Name of the Scholarship: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships
- have a bachelor’s degree (first degree), or be in your last year of bachelor studies
graduate before the master’s programme startsAmount: Scholarships cover your participation costs and contribute to
- a living allowance
Application Process: The programme’s website will also take you through all the steps of the application process.
Participating Universities/Acceptable Programs: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/erasmus-mundus-catalogue_en
Deadlines: A new batch of selected Erasmus Mundus Masters is added to the list each year.In most cases, you should submit your application between October and January for courses starting the following academic year.
Lotus Scholarship Trust
Name of the Scholarship: Lotus Scholarship Trust
Eligibility: Postgraduate and Research Eligibility: Outstanding academic record.
Application Process: Candidates must send their preliminary applications, together with complete bio-data, copy of mark sheets and if possible, copy of the admission offer in the following address
Deadlines: Last Date: April/May
P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS)
Name of the Scholarship: P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship (IPS)
- The P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance to women from outside the United States and Canada who are seeking advanced degrees from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Canada with the expectation that students will return to their home countries to utilize their education to make a positive impact and foster global peace.
- In order to qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- International students attending Cottey College are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible. Note: A student with residency for tax purposes only is permitted.
- Scholarships are not given for online courses, research, internships or for practical training if not combined with coursework.
Amount:The maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500. Lesser amounts may be awarded according to individual needs.
- Eligibility and Application Information
- P.E.O. Projects
- P.E.O. Educational Loan Fund
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
- IPS Eligibility Requirements
- Meet IPS Recipients
- P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education
- P.E.O. Scholar Awards
- P.E.O. STAR Scholarship
- Cottey College
- Facebook Instagram LinkedIn
Deadlines: Look for the online eligibility form on September 15, 2024.