University of Texas at Austin (General ISSS Financial Aid)
Name of the Scholarship: University of Texas at Austin (General ISSS Financial Aid)
Application Process: https://global.utexas.edu/isss/advising-services/scholarships
Participating Universities/Acceptable Programs:Not mentioned
Deadlines: March 1 2024.
International Student Scholarships (Texas A&M University)
Name of the Scholarship: International Student Scholarships (Texas A&M University)
Timeline:November – February
UT Dallas (Dean’s Excellence Scholarship)
Name of the Scholarship: UT Dallas (Dean’s Excellence Scholarship)
Eligibility: Incoming (newly admitted) Jindal School graduate students may apply for Dean’s Excellence Scholarship only.
- Applicants may be U.S citizens, permanent residents or international students.
- Applicants cannot be a current or former graduate student of JSOM.
- Applicants must have demonstrated academic excellence as evidenced by their GMAT or GRE, and undergraduate cumulative GPA.
- While Office of Admission and Enrollment accepts unofficial scores (such as GMAT and GRE) and in some cases the score may be waived for the purpose of admission, JSOM Graduate Scholarship Office does NOT waive any requirements (including GMAT and GRE) and it requires all new students to submit their official scores to UT Dallas, for the purpose of scholarship consideration. Scholarship applications for new students will not be considered unless the official scores are received electronically by UT Dallas, and are processed in the system before the scholarship application deadline.
- To be considered, all new incoming applicants are required to be admitted to JSOM before the scholarship application deadline.
- Work experience is considered.
Applications are evaluated after an offer of admission has been extended by UT Dallas.
- Applicants must maintain enrollment of at least 5 semester credit hours per semester during scholarship award period, excluding semesters of internship and degree completion.
- The scholarship decisions are made periodically. If you have been admitted to our programs, you have applied for our scholarships, and have NOT yet received a decision on your application, it is likely that your application is not competitive. You may increase your competitiveness by improving criteria/factors in your admissions application. Generally speaking, the only variable that applicants are able to improve while waiting for scholarship decision is GMAT/GRE score.
- If you decide to retake GMAT/GRE, you must ensure that your new official score is received and recorded in your file by UT Dallas, before the deadline of scholarship application. Please be advised, submitting a new score does NOT guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship.
Participating Universities: Students in the following programs are NOT eligible for donor, Dean’s Excellence or Impact scholarships and therefore should NOT use this portal to apply for any scholarships. These students should contact their program director for scholarship options:
- Full-Time MBA CohortMS in Accounting Cohort
- MS in Finance Cohort
- MS in Business Analytics Cohort
- MS in Business Analytics Cohort Online
- MS in Financial Technology and Analytics
- MS in Systems Engineering and Management
- All Executive Education degree programs.
Deadline: The Spring 2024 application is closed.
The Fall 2024 application is open. The Fall 2024 scholarship application deadline is May 1.
The University of Utah
Name of the Scholarship: The University of Utah
Eligibility: Various colleges, departments and offices throughout the University of Utah offer the scholarships listed.
Amount: Various scholarships are available
Application Process: Scholarships with the word “apply” in the Action column (after you sign in) require further action on your part in order to be considered. There are some scholarship opportunities for which you do not have to apply
Participating Universities:Various scholarships are available for all programs
Name of the Scholarship: UT Arlington
- You may be automatically matched with scholarships for which you meet the criteria, and your profile will be available to the awarding department for review. These automatch scholarships will be listed as “None” under the Action column, which means no further action is required on your part.
- You may be a good candidate for a scholarship, but more information is required. “”Apply” will appear under the Action column, and you will have to complete an application to apply for that scholarship. These are Recommended scholarships found under the Opportunities drop-down menu above.
Application Process: Log in to Mav ScholarShop now with your Net ID and password to start your search for scholarship dollars!
Participating Universities/Acceptable Programs: Various scholarships are available for all programs
Rochester Institute of Technology (Graduate Tuition Scholarships)
Name of the Scholarship: Institute of Technology (Graduate Tuition Scholarships)
Eligibility:You are considered for RIT graduate scholarships just by applying for admission. No separate application is necessary
Application Process: You are considered for RIT graduate scholarships just by applying for admission. No separate application is necessary. Scholarships cannot be combined.
Participating Universities/Acceptable Programs: Graduate programs
Deadlines: Submit the 2024-25 FAFSA by March 1, 2024
Financial aid offer notification begins mid-April, 2024.