Trinity College Dublin- Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
Name of the Scholarship: Trinity College Dublin- Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
Application Process: Application process
Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to your Regional Officer. If you are unsure whom your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the “Contact Details” Section.
- Subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Application Documents (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have receive a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200 word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request.
- Your Regional Officer will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship.
Participating Universities/Acceptable Programs: Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin
Deadlines: Not updated on the page.
University College Dublin- UCD Global Excellence Scholarships
Name of the Scholarship: University College Dublin- UCD Global Excellence Scholarships
Timeline:November – February
Atlantic Technological University (Non EU Scholarship)
Name of the Scholarship: Atlantic Technological University (Non EU Scholarship)
Eligibility: Criteria for Selection
- Compliance with conditions specified at 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 above.
- Leaving Certificate points within 50 points of the first-round cut-off point for the chosen programme.
- An academic reference is required as part of the assessment process. Applicants should request an academic reference from their school.
- Nominated candidates may be short-listed. Those short-listed may be interviewed in August, following Leaving Certificate results and CAO first round offers.
Application Process: https://www.gmit.ie/international/non-eu-scholarships
Participating Universities: Atlantic Technological University.
Timeline: March – June
National College of Ireland (Masters Academic Merit Scholarships)
Name of the Scholarship: National College of Ireland (Masters Academic Merit Scholarships)
Eligibility: All students who receive an offer to study a Masters course at NCI are automatically assessed for these scholarships based upon their previous academic performance.
Amount: €2,000 – €4,000
Application Process: There is no requirement for you to submit a scholarship application form for these scholarships.
Participating Universities: National College of Ireland.
National College of Ireland (Higher Diploma Scholarship)
Name of the Scholarship: National College of Ireland (Higher Diploma Scholarship)
Eligibility: The following scholarship is available for the Higher Diploma in Science in Computing course starting in September and January. All students who receive an offer to study the Higher Diploma in Science in Computing at NCI are automatically assessed for this scholarship based upon their previous academic performance
Application Process: All students who receive an offer to study the Higher Diploma in Science in Computing at NCI are automatically assessed for this scholarship based upon their previous academic performance. There is no requirement for you to submit a scholarship application form for this scholarship.
Participating Universities/Acceptable Programs: National College of Ireland
Business Postgraduate Merit Scholarships
Name of the Scholarship: Business Postgraduate Merit Scholarships
Eligibility: To be eligible for consideration, candidates must have achieved a H1 (or international equivalent) in their primary degree. There is no application form to be completed as part of this process.
Amount: For international applicants, one merit scholarship is available per programme, awarded up to 50% of the tuition fees, for the majority of courses.
- MSc International Accounting and Analytics – Pathway B – All candidates who accept their offer and pay their deposit by October 31st, 2023, will automatically be considered. Successful candidates will be notified.
- Non-EU Applicants (except MSc International Accounting and Analytics – Pathway B): All candidates who accept their offer and have paid their deposit by April 30th, 2024, will be considered.
- MSc International Accounting and Analytics – Pathway A
- MSc International Accounting and Analytics – Pathway B
- MSc Corporate Finance
- Master of Accounting
- MSc International Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MEconSc in International Finance
- MSc Global Environmental Economics
- MSc Health Economics
- MSc Ageing and Public Policy
- MSc Information Systems Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Cybersecurity Risk Management
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Marketing Practice
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Sustainability Leadership
Deadline: April 30th, 2024
Business Postgraduate Merit Scholarships
Name of the Scholarship: The George J. Mitchell Scholarship
Eligibility: All eligible candidates, who are prepared to enter a rigorous scholarship competition, are encouraged to apply.
- You are eligible to apply for the Mitchell Scholarship if: You are a U.S. citizen;
- You are between 18 and 30 years old on 1 October in the year in which you are applying; and
- You have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university before beginning study as a Mitchell Scholar. Degrees from international accredited universities are acceptable if all other conditions are met.
- Although married applicants or applicants with partners are accepted, no allowance is made for the expenses of an applicant’s spouse, partner, or dependents. It is important to note that, to obtain the necessary visa or residency permit, the relevant government agency in Ireland or Northern Ireland may require spouses/partners, who are non-EU citizens, to prove financial resources for the year.
- Completing the Application
You can save your work and return to the application later to complete it. You may complete the sections in any order. Save your work regularly as web browsers may time out. Use the “Check My Work” button in each section to see if you missed any required fields. Please note the maximum length allowed in each field. You will have a final opportunity to review your application at the Review and Submit tab.
After Submitting Your Application
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. After submission, you can no longer change a recommender, correct a recommender’s e-mail address, or otherwise revise your application. Some applicants choose to submit their application only after all recommendation letters are uploaded. You will still have access to the application status page, where you can monitor your recommendation and endorsement letter submissions after you submit the application.
- If you submit a complete application on time, you will receive an email after the application deadline from the Irish company Modern Hire. This e-mail will provide details about the required video interview.
- The video interview is another way for us to get to know applicants. Mitchell Scholars will be ambassadors of the Mitchell Scholarship, our organization, and the United States while abroad. We want to see how candidates express themselves in a spontaneous manner. We expect that candidates will respect the integrity of this process by not sharing the interview questions with others.
- To complete the video interview, you must have a good internet connection, a quiet place to record the interview, and a computer or phone equipped with a camera and microphone. The interview will take less than 10 minutes. You will see four questions written in text on your screen. With each question, you are given 30 seconds to think about your answer, before you respond orally in the time allotted. Your responses will be recorded.
Materials Needed to Complete the Application (not including the four letters of recommendation or the endorsement, if applicable)
- Passport-style photo (JPG, PNG, PDF)
- All transcripts scanned into a single PDF (please block out your Social Security number if visible). This should include all undergraduate and graduate work you have completed. Unofficial transcripts are sufficient for the initial application.
- Personal statement (1,000 words maximum). The personal statement is your opportunity to address your goals, your interests, and why studying in Ireland and/or Northern Ireland with a Mitchell Scholarship makes sense for your future.
- A scan of your signature (JPG, PNG, PDF).
We will ask finalists to provide:
- Proof of US citizenship.
- Official copies of all transcripts in a sealed envelope or through a secure electronic system directly from the applicant’s registrar.
Deadline: Not updated on the page.
Elite Sport Scholarship Details
Name of the Scholarship: Elite Sport Scholarship Details
Eligibility: The following criteria applies:
- You are a new entrant in 2023
- You are a current University of Galway student.
- You are a student transferring to the University of Galway.
- You are hoping to do a postgraduate (master only) course at the University of Galway.
Application Process: Please note the following
- Opening date: 16 January, 2023
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- If you successfully submit an application you will receive an automatic reply.
- Under NO circumstances will late applications be accepted
Deadline: 14th April, 2023 change to Not updated
College of Arts, Social Sciences and Celtic Studies (Merit Scholarships)
Name of the Scholarship: College of Arts, Social Sciences and Celtic Studies (Merit Scholarships)
Eligibility: Scholarships will be awarded on a highly competitive basis.
All applicants have been considered by the review team and only successful applicants will be notified directly via email.
Amount: Successful candidates will receive their scholarship in the form of a tuition fee waiver. The value of this tuition fee waiver will be €1,500 for postgraduate taught programmes and €2,000 for undergraduate programmes applicable to year 1 of the programme.
Application Process: All applicants have been considered by the review team and only successful applicants will be notified directly via email.
Deadline: 1st April 2024.
Shannon College International Scholarships
Name of the Scholarship: Shannon College International Scholarships
- You must hold a full or conditional offer for a degree or masters programme offered at Shannon College of Hotel Management. If you have not made your application , please complete this application process first.
- Applications are submitted via an online form and a step by step guide will assist you through the process. The course code is MBH and full and part-time options are available.
- Supporting Documents
- When making an online application, additional documentation to supplement your application will be required such as a personal statement, CV, and references.
- You will also be required to upload certified copies of transcripts and English Language qualification, for example IELTS.
- Once your documents have been uploaded the Programme leader will contact you to organise a video zoom interview